1) Q. How long has Dr. Starpoli been in practice? And is he board certified?
A. Dr. Starpoli has been in private practice since 1991 with offices in Manhattan, NY and Poughkeepsie, NY and is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
2) Q. How many anti-reflux procedures has he performed?
A. Since the year 2000, Dr. Starpoli has performed hundreds of anti-reflux procedures using the different available technologies.
3) Q. What is his success rate with these procedures?
A. Success rates vary and depend on the individual case. Overall we consider the procedures to be 50% to 70% effective.
4) Q. Does he work with pediatrics?
A. Generally no, but this may depend on the actual age of the patient.
5) Q. Which facilities and hospitals is the Doctor affiliated?
A. Kips Bay Endoscopy Center, Lenox Hill Hospital, Beth Israel, NYU Medical Center, in New York City.
6) Q. When are appointments available?
A. Visits are available by appointment only and are scheduled at both offices. Please click here to schedule your appointment as conveniently as possible.
7) Q. What insurances are accepted?
A. We participate with some of the managed care insurance plans and will accepted most insurance plans on an out-of-network basis. The details of this can be discussed directly with the office.
8) Q. How do I get to the office?
A. The NYC office is located at 80 5th Ave, Suite 1605 at 14th St. It is accessible by all trains going to Union Square.
The Poughkeepsie office is located at 55 Montgomery Street near the corners of South Ave and Market Street.
9) Q. What are your office policies?
A. Please click here to visit our office policies page for more information.
Contact information for the offices:
For the NYC office:
80 5th Avenue Suite 1605 New York, NY 10011
For the Poughkeepsie office:
55 Montgomery Street Poughkeepsie, NY 12601